Thursday, February 10, 2011

Restlessness..

Days like today, I am eternally grateful to own a video monitor. Lillian is having a tough day... I have noticed that she has been restless at nap time and waking earlier than normal. I attributed it to her moving into "binkie-free" mode. However, this afternoon I got brave and put my finger in her mouth and low and behold... her two year molars have just broken through.... Oh the teething woes... I will not miss them. Onto the top two and then... we are done! Yay...

For those of you that do not have a video monitor but have always been curious as to what is really going on in the crib... Here you go. The noise in the back ground (other than the crying and whining) is her sound machine. Rain to be exact. :D Also, the quality may be lacking.... I captured it with my phone. :)


No comments: