Here are some recent developments that I have observed lately:
- Lily is OBSESSED with the Moon!
- She played with her toys this am like she never has before. Like she was able to see them in a new light.
- She has really noticed the TV and will ask to watch "Olivia the Pig."
- She can sing "Twinkle, Twinkle little star."
- She is working on singing "A-B-C" song
- She can count to three (3) with meaning but can keep going to 10 sometimes.
- She is beginning to grasp the concept of colors... mostly everything is yellow... but. sometimes she will say the correct colors.
- She is cuter today than yesterday if that is even possible! ;)
- I can't believe that she will be TWO in 33 days!