Friday, November 12, 2010

Clears throat.......

Oops! We are all alive and well. I know it's been a month since my last update. :/ We have just been doing our "normal" day to day stuff. Or should I say I am adjusting well to having a VERY ACTIVE and Inquisitive Toddler! :D

Lillian just started her second set of swimming lessons. Originally we signed up for an evening class. It is something that dada and her enjoy doing together. I like to sit on the side lines, watch them and snap cell phone pics. I do it well. lol So, due to the lack of participation during that time we were asked if we'd be able to attend the Tue/Thurs 10am class. We can, however it's just her and I. So, yesterday we went to class and I think she is beginning to grasp the concept of fear.... she clung onto me for most of the class. Usually she looks at ease with Ken. I wondered if it was because she was with me and wasn't used to it. I talked to Ken and he said that he noticed that the last time they were in the pool too.

Lil has really started to interact more and more with her baby doll... she will pretend that she "the baby" is crying and she will pick her up and comfort her by patting her back or "shhhhh" "shhing" her. It's VERY cute!

I have been trying to sew as often as I can. I recently made Lillian a reversible fleece hoodie. I debated on making the hood larger, I should have. It.. "just" fits. :/ I also made her a pair of "jeggings" jean leggings. I am working on a second pair for her... I used an old pair of stretch jeans that I had around here. I was trying to be resourceful and not make a trip to the fabric store... however, Lily and I still have to make a trip there tomorrow. We need to buy the correct thread. I tried to make do with what I have and well, I got to practice with my seam ripper. :D

Here are a couple of cell pics...


No comments: