Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm the momma of a great big 10 month old!


WOW! Time is really flying by. I have already started to plan Lily's 1st Birthday! I am wanting to do a Cupcake theme. I had thought about doing a "Christmas Theme" b/c her Birthday is 3 days before but decided that I really want to keep them as separate a possible.

I took Lil to the Dr. this morning. (her sister as well) The last time she was seen her iron level was a little low so I had to get her blood drawn. She has also been tugging at her right ear... a lot. I KNOW that she is teething but was unsure if she was experiencing pain in that ear. The Dr. confirmed that her ears are clear and it must be her teeth. I asked if they pull on the ear the side the tooth is coming in? She said, usually. She weighed 18 lbs and 3 oz. She has gained about a pound in 3 weeks!

Early Intervention comes out on Monday to re-evaluate her. I am a little concerned about her transitioning and being able to calm herself. She still tends to "overstimulate." I just want to make sure that I am helping her and meeting her needs the best that I can.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I know what you mean about wanting to meet your child's needs in every way. The Early Intervention services sure are a blessing. They are helpful in showing and instructing on how to do that. And Lily is doing so great and you are a very consciousness mother, that I have no doubt you are meeting her needs perfectly.

Lisa Christine said...

10 months! wow!

I love the idea of a cupcake theme birthday....can't wait to see all you do with it!

Anonymous said...

wow not long now til she is 1!

I love the idea of cupcake theme too.