Monday, September 28, 2009

Lowered El' Cribo again today

Ken lowered Lily's crib again today. I have noticed that she has been grabbing onto the railing.. and it will only be a matter of time before she learns to pull up!

We take her tomorrow for her 9 month well baby check, and for the Dr. to check on the labial fusion. (which looks SO much better)

I have been having some milk supply issues during a certain time of the month. I am concerned that Lily isn't getting enough milk and I am not able to produce enough milk to pump. So, I decided to buy a can of formula to try and supplement her during these times. I mixed some up and put it in her sippy cup with dinner... um.. she was NOT impressed.... she gagged and shuttered multiple times. :/ I guess I will try it again sometime but I am going to speak her her Dr. about it tomorrow.

So, I will return tomorrow with her newest "stats."

No comments: