Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Dedication



So, this past Sunday we dedicated Lily at our church. She was sooooo good! She is really always good. I hate to admit this but, this was the first time that I have been to church since she has been born. :( With Ken working most Sundays's and Lily's nap being right in the middle of the servise it has been difficult. I am hopeful that we will be able to attend on a more regular basis. It was so wonderful to see everyone, all the people that have been praying for her and our family! We loved Dr. Keathley's sermon as well. God is always right on time with his messages!

We have been pretty busy with the normal household stuff this summer. Ken and I were hoping to be able to go on a little vacation this summer but, it will need to wait until the end of September. I doubt that we will be traveling anywhere. My oldest daughter will be back in school. She is a junior this year! WOW... Lily has started to say Mamamama, DaDa, DaDE, and this morning I thought I heard bababababa... :) We are SO pleased! She is trying to figure out this crawling thing. LOL She has started to lift her butt up.. she is SO cute! We can hardly stand it. She is doing will with her "puffs." I have been working with her to get to stand on her feet instead of her toes. Early intervention recommended her wearing shoes. So we have been practicing with that. :) I have a BUNCH of photos to post... She is getting so big! We are so grateful to God for all the Blessings in our life!





3 comments:

Kristen said...

It was difficult for us too, getting to church regularly, during Cayman's first year. Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do.

Lilly is looking so strong and amazing! And Victoria is so gorgeous. I bet you and Ken have to beat the boys away with a stick.

Lisa Christine said...

You are such a beautiful family.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Wow! Lilly is beautiful! You obviously are very proud of her accomplishments - she looks awesome!!! Pat yourself on the back, momma - you deserve it!!