Friday, April 3, 2009

Stop the presses........!

Lily slept through the night! 8pm to 6:30am!!!!! Ken and I did NOT sleep through the night b/c we were up checking on her! lol....

I don't know if this will be the "norm" but, at least she has finally made it to this milestone! I need to look into getting a "woolie" or something.... with that amount of sleep NO diaper could hold up! I have seen patterns to make your own... I would like to give it a try.

Yesterday, I called and made her an appointment with early intervention for an evaluation. I think that she is on track but I want to be sure.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations on a full night's rest.. for Lily anyways.

Jill S. said...

yeah for sleep!!!

As for the 'woolie'. What are you looking for?? I made 2 wool (very soft)shortie type covers for Matthew that are now to small. They are boyish colors (cream with navy and navy with a pretty green) but I'd love to send them to you if that's what you want. If you just want something to protect the bed, I don't have that! Anyway, glad you're loving cloth, I'm posting my diaper today!