Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What day is it? What time is it? Who am I?

Shewwwwwwwwww!!!

Ms. Lily has been a bit irritable the last 24-48 hours. Not sure if it is the fact that she is out of "whack" and off every schedule that she had grown accustomed to. Having yet another brain surgery, the pain meds working out of her system, the anesthesia, or missing close to two days of feeds! Poor Baby, Poor mommy, Poor daddy, and Poor sissy! :D

She seems to be more pleasant so far today. Here are a few photos that I snapped with my cell phone this morning. :)

Thank you for your continued prayers, support, and messages! It means so MUCH to us!

God Bless...

Lily's best Magnum Look. (LOL Zoolander)







She sleeps!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Mike (my husband) loves her zoolander look. He said "That's pretty good!"

Cute pictures!

I hope she starts to feel better.