Monday, January 26, 2009

Just a few photos that I took with my cell phone while in the hospital.

I am SO grateful to be home! Lily is doing well. A little fussy but she has been that way for the last couple of days. I gave her a little Tylenol over night and that seemed to help.

While Lily was in the hospital her older sister, Tori bought her new Lullaby music; Bob Marley. I have just loaded it on her OH, I mean my IPOD. :D She now has three lullaby playlists. The Bible song Lullabies that our church sent us. (One of her favorites!) A Baby Einstein playlist, and now Reggae. ( http://www.amazon.com/Lullaby-Renditions-of-Bob-Marley/dp/B000QZTCF8 )

I am looking forward to a day at home.........

Thank you for all of the prayers...


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Enjoy your day at home!! You deserve it!!