Sunday, December 26, 2010

2nd Birthday, Merry Christmas and Some SERIOUS snow!


Lillian's 2nd Birthday was on the 22nd. We celebrated on the 19th. I decided on a "Olivia the Pig" themed party. I had a wonderful time creating the decorations, and of course sewing her dress. Her dress was the most detailed task I have sewn to date. it has a bubble bottom, zipper, fully lined, and in set sleeves! The zipper has a little bit of gathering, not enough that I felt like I needed to tear it out and start over. I am pleased with it overall and Lillian looked adorable in it! :D

Lillian enjoyed her Christmas.... I don't know how she ever survived without her kitchen! We may have to move it into the kitchen.... She continuously goes into the kitchen to fill her cups with water from the water cooler. LOL She also got a little microwave, blender, (that she has already had water and snow in) toaster and a hand mixer. Speaking of which.. her and dada are eating the snow out of the blender right now! I can see many Lillian/Dada tea parties in the future!! :D




No comments: