Saturday, June 5, 2010

My 200th post!

Lily is still under the weather. :( I have never seen her this ill before. It's heart breaking! Her fever has been better but I am still giving her Motrin. Her little throat was so red and raw that she refuses to eat and if she does, she is coughing and gagging. :( She is coughing more today than the last few days, so maybe the cold is progressing and will be resolving soon.

This morning when I went in to get her, she was pant less! hmmmmm.... oh how I pray she doesn't take the diaper off next! YIKES! So, on our way to the kitchen for breakfast this morning, I allowed her to carry my cell phone. I told her "Don't drop that." She quickly repeated "Don't drop that!" Truly.... she amazes us daily! She will be 18 months on the 22nd and she is speaking so well!!!!

No comments: