Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Popping........in

Well, last week was indeed eventful. I am thankful for the snow that we had b/c it put daddy behind in work and in turn I was unable to go to work at night. (That is not what I am thankful for) Ms. Lily has had a terrible cold! Fever, runny nose, sneezing, and a bad.. bad.. cough! Poor Lil-Lil! You see, the snow enabled me to be able to be home with her in the evenings. Daddy and I agreed that it may have been to much for only one of us to handle. Ever since, she has started waking about 10 pm to 10:30 pm... each night.. screaming crying... when I go into her, she is standing. I pick her up and rock her for just a few minutes and she is back asleep... ???? I am hopeful that this doesn't turn into a new "normal." I'm wondering if she is experiencing some separation anxiety? I suppose time will tell.

On top of her cold, I think that I see her 5th tooth coming... and she is going through another developmental change. She is playing with her toys differently again and.... has just started to be REALLY interested in walking. (She had not walked with her baby walker since I posted that video..lol) She has been pushing it all over the house, going through the kitchen cabinets and etc... Oh boy.... I LOVE her.. she is SO curious! Praise God... however, I do look forward to nap time some days. :)

No comments: