Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Howdy........

Hey everyone! Phew... Lily must be going through another growth spurt. Yesterday was a eventful day. She was cranky off and on, wanted to eat and be held all day. Needless to say, that was all I was able to accomplish.
She was finally able to get in her "European Bath." (looks like a bucket..lol) Ken and I took a video of her.. So cute! She LOVED it! Yesterday she discovered Chloe our rather LARGE kitty. I was able to get a video of that as well. She is toooooo cute! I thank God for her everyday!
She was scheduled to see her Neurosurgeon on March 5th however, we got a call from his office yesterday and he is going to be out of town all next week. Instead of bringing her in when he returns, he wants to see her this Friday. She could of seen a different Dr. in the practice but he didn't want to do this either. His scheduler said that he has become "possessive" over our little Lily... I told her, that is perfectly fine by us! What a great Dr! :D So, she is scheduled for another ultrasound and office visit this Friday. I will post an update after her appointment.

On a different note, I do not have an update yet on Baby Jackson but PLEASE keep him and his family in your prayers.

Here are the videos that we have taken of our sweet Lily.
God Bless!

"Whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you." – John 15:16

3 comments:

Sherri said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure it's hard to get anything done :)

Kristen said...

I just love seeing little Lil Lil in motion! The video are precious! She is so alert and responsive. She is doing really good! What a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Lily is just Divine!

How cute is her smile!

Will be thinking of you all for Lily's Neuro appt on Friday.