Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I was finally able to take the Christmas decorations down this afternoon. We decided not to put up the big tree this year b/c of everything that was going on with my pregnancy and Lillian. It took longer to put it all out. I was also finally able to get Lily to breastfeed! Yeah... I finished up with a bottle. She is up to about 3 to 3.5 oz's each feed. (about every 3 hours) I want to get her transitioned over to more breastfeeding (will cut out some of the pumping, she only gets breast milk) but, I like the fact that I know how much she is eating. That is one of the things that we have to watch on a regular basis, how well she is eating. I measured her head today and I am almost positive that it has increased in size again today. I am glad that we are going to see Dr. Dilustro tomorrow morning. His office called me this afternoon for insurance purposes but while on the phone I let the receptionist know that her head was bigger but she is eating well still. She talked to the Dr. briefly and he said as long as she is still feeding well, he will see us in the morning. He will probably decide on how to proceed. I fully expect her to be re-admitted to the hospital for another surgery. I just don't know how soon he will want to do it.

Please keep praying for her. We can't thank you all enough!

Here are a few photos that I took of her today while hanging out in her crib with her giraffe. :)







For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1: 17(NKJV)

No comments: