Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Daddy's Little Monkey... :)

We had a good night. Lily is really a sweet baby. This morning while nursing Ken was getting ready to leave for work and came over to give us kisses... he smelt Lily and said, She smells like chicken! LOL.. The girls from work will get a kick out of this! While pregnant when I ate chicken Lily would go "crazy" I'd joke and say that either she loves it or hates it. ;) So, while my friend Sara was in town she brought over a rotisserie chicken. We had chicken sandwiches and then I boiled everything down and made a HUGE pot of chicken and rice soup. We finished up the last of it last night.... Lily has been "wolfing" down her feeds the last couple of days. Its confirmed... She LOVES chicken! LOL.

Here is a new photo that I took this morning. :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

She's so cute! I want to snuggle her! Looking at her makes me realize how big Cayman has grown.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

I'm getting baby fever again... UH OH! She is adorable!
When I was pregnant I hated Chicken, it made me sick to my stomach - unless it was ChickFilA, I'd eat that stuff up! I wonder if Audrey will have an interest in chicken.

SaraHaupt said...

There's more chicken in the garage freezer if she's still hungry. ;D