Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving.......................

Even during this difficult time, we have SO many reasons to be Thankful.

  • I am Thankful that I am able to take everything directly to God in prayer.
  • I am Thankful that all prayers are heard and answered, even if we have to be patient and wait.
  • I am Thankful that God see's the big picture and we get a piece at a time to assist in teaching us along the way.
  • I am SO VERY Thankful for my Husband, my daughter, my daughter on the way, my family, and my friends.
  • I am Thankful to work at a Great corporation with so many caring and compassionate people.
  • I am Thankful for the numerous emails containing powerful prayers and messages.

These are just a few things that I am thankful this Thanksgiving Day.

Ken and I are so looking forward to meeting Lillian. We are excited and scared... some of the same feelings that we would have without knowing about her condition. We are confident that God has a plan, and we are patiently waiting.

Earlier in the week, our Pastor sent an email and he included the following scripture....

“The word of the LORD came to me, saying, ‘Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart”—Jeremiah 1:4-5

No comments: