Saturday, January 23, 2010

A weeks worth of fever....

Poor Lil... she has had a fever on and off for the majority of the week! I called the Pediatrician on Monday and they told me to watch her for the next couple of days. So, Thursday afternoon I called and they brought her in for an after hour visit. (So grateful that they have late hours!) We saw a wonderful Dr. (I actually know her from the Y. Like I mentioned before our YMCA is really like a country club..lol) So, she listened and looked in her ears... all clear! hmmmmm.... then I asked her if the reservoir that is still in her head could become infected. She said, it's possible BUT, if it were she'd be very ill. Higher fever, lethargic, and totally miserable. Then she went on to say that she had forgotten that she was born with Hydrocephalus because she looks sooooo completely normal and behaves completely normal as well. She went on to ask if we have noticed any delay... told her no. The only thing is is she not yet walking. She said no biggie there... its coming. :) We have been SOO completely blessed!!!

Today, is the one year marker for Lillians last surgery. So grateful that she has not needed more!

No comments: