Saturday, May 9, 2009

I have been tagged!

24 things about myself

1. What is your current obsession?
Obsession? hmmmmm I just returned to teaching Spin classes.


2. If you could do any job in the world & be 100% successful, what would it be? Be a understanding, patient Mommy!

3. What are you wearing today? Jeans and a orange sleeveless sweater.

4. Why is today special? I was able to spend a few hours one on one with my oldest daughter.

5. What would you like to learn to do? Sew, Crochet and Knit

6. What’s for dinner tonight? Homemade Interstate Chili on baked potatoes with shredded cheese and sour cream.

7. What’s the last thing you bought? 2 shirts from the thrift store. :D

8. What are you listening to right now? TLC Hard evidence

9. What’s your most challenging goal? Get through the next two years with my 16 year old daughter.

10. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Stephanie has two beautiful children. Works full-time and likes to run. She seems to be very nice!

11. If you could have your house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere, where would it be? Exactly where we are now.

12. What is your favorite vacation spot? Vegas

13. What would you like to have in your hands right now? The deed to our house. :)

14. What would you like to get rid of? Our mortgage payment

15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you g
o? South Carolina to visit Sara.

16. What super power would you like to possess? Physical healing, for obvious reasons. I'll forth that!

17. What’s your favorite piece of clothing? A old pair of "house pants."

18. What is your dream job? Therapist or Pharmacist

19. If you had $150—what would you spend it on? Getting my hair done

20. What do you find annoying? Liars

21. Describe your personal style. At the moment casual

22. What is one of your secret skills? I always know about what time it is. I can just "tell"

23. What are you most proud of? My children.

24. What is your typical morning routine? Lily goes off most of the time around 5am. I nurse her and put her back to bed. She typically sleeps until 8am. I pump the rest of the milk that she didn't drink (put in fridge so daddy can do a late night feed) Wash and steralize the bottle(s) and my pump items. Start laundry and or hang clothes on the line. Clean the coffee and end tables. Take a shower. Eat breakfast. Make sure that my oldest is getting ready for school....

No comments: