Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh Lily...................



Well, I have a "clingy" Lily today. She hasn't been like this in awhile. She wants to be held... all day. She isn't sick... (cold symptoms are gone) she is soft and sunken... Everytime I lay her down she wakes with in 15-30 minutes and cries until I pick her up. The only thing I can think is I have been trying to transition her to her crib during her daytime naps. She is getting a bit "long" for her bassinet. (top of the pack n play) Also, she is totally learning how to turn over. We work with her on this a lot each day. So.... her I sit with sleeping Lily on the boppy.. on my lap. I guess I could be working on my personal blog...

I think that I have determined that we like the Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers for her. I have tried the Bumgenius, Kissaluvs, and Prefolds with a Thristies and a Bummis. She is still on the petite side and I have found that the prefolds leak around her legs. (same with the others that I have listed.) I have tried different folds. I have also determined that she IS a HEAVY wetter! Not sure if I may be doing something wrong.. if anyone has any suggestions I'd LOVE to hear them. I think eventually, I want to try and sew my own... maybe mimic the Fuzzi Bunz. :)

Ohhhhhh edit... had to add this pic!

2 comments:

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

We went through that little phase for a while. It felt weird to actually get something accomplished when we were past that phase...

But, I'm sure it's easy looking down at that beautiful face!

Stephanie said...

Lilly is so adorable!she seems to be doing great! Bryleigh has her clingy moments too! I did not see your email address on here (maybe it not here) but I wanted I ask you about Lillys cyst. I'm trying to learn everythin I can on it.