I wish the one Dr would not have gotten our hopes up for today. :( Lily was moved to the floor, which means that she has been downgraded BUT she is sharing a room with a child that screamed and cried all day. I was going to try and stay the night with her but I just can't. We talked to the charge nurse about seeing if they could get the other child a private room. With the hospital being full, this may be a task but, I figured it would be better for him to have their own room so that no one else would be disturbed. I feel badly for him and I know that he can not control it.
So... we will be waiting for a few more days. The CT scan revealed that the cyst could be the same size or larger and her ventricles could be larger as well. :( :( I have noticed that her ridges are not as pronounced as they were. When I spoke to Dr. Dilustro this afternoon he said that he had expected them to increase and that she is "stable." But, we have to wait and see if her body can work through this or if the shunt(s) will be needed.
I have to admit this is killing me.. I hate to be away from her and I pray for her health. Please continue to say prayers for her. I will update when I know more.